My only goal in life is to be Rich
Practically its impossible to jump-start to making money online without setting goals first. Goal setting is the golden rule if you’re going to make money online leading to unlimited success.
The moment you align your online business with goal setting, there is no ceiling to how much money you can make. The sky is the limit.
Make money fast today - Amplify your productivity with Goal Setting
Goal setting is the main ingredient for your recipe to success. All you need to do is to set yourself goals on a daily and weekly basis.
But I’ve Seen Some Businesses Operating Without Goals?
Failure to set goals always ends in disaster and less being accomplished. It’s a shame to start your week without planning.
Plan in advance the things you want to carry out.
Starting your online business without setting goals will breed inefficiency.
How to make money online for Beginners - Set Your Goals
Why Some Goals Don’t Achieve Set Targets?
If you want your goals to bear fruits you must not add new ones.
Stick To Your Goals
Make sure you don’t let other tasks constantly overtake your focus on your current goals.
Once you lose focus and go astray it will significantly hit on your productivity.
Real ways to make money online
Unemployment can be the major push factor for most people.
Starting your own internet business is definitely a way of getting out of unemployment.
Instead of waiting for someone to hire you, you are better off starting your own business and be the BOSS of your own.
Financial Goals for a business are confidence boosters
The crucial step to starting a business is goal setting. It makes all the difference. It boosts your motivation and confidence.
Things go wrong when people fail to carry out goals they’ve set, failing to realise that goals bring results and true happiness.
What exactly is Goal Setting?
Why Workfromhome jobs are not taken seriously?
Have you ever wondered why work from home jobs are frowned upon?
Being a modern trend, I suspect that people think that work from home jobs have no set goals in place.
Having No Goals – How Does It Affect Your Business?
The bottom line is operating a business with no goals is similar to running a business in a vacuum.
This means the business will fail to take off the ground because of not having a plan of action.
Some businesses may manage to take off the ground but will not last unless they have goals to sustain them.
Financial smart goals
Before you start thinking of building a website to promote your business and before you start looking for customers, take the preliminary steps first.
These initial steps are far more important than having a website.
Set your business goals first. The moment you do so you will see your business rolling before you.
The Benefits of Goal Setting Goals
- Goals will help you to continually monitor progress against what you put down on your goal list.
- The biggest advantage is to be in full control and in the picture of what’s going on.
- You will know if you are making any progress or struggling which is a very important aspect of your business survival.
- The moment you notice something not going according to plan you can quickly make some adjustments and make some improvements before its too late.
Accomplish Your Goals with Targets
The proverb meaning – when you have confidence in yourself, it will spill over to whatever you do to bring out successful results.
To achieve your goals create targets that will become the centre of your focus to leverage your time, talent, energy and activities.
Setting Goals and Objectives
Setting your business goals is a tool for managing your business.
Here are examples of business goals and objectives set with some questions.
Aim to answer these questions as honestly as possible.
- How much money would you be happy about earning?
- How much would you be ecstatic earning?
- And how much TIME are you willing to invest to achieve these goals?
How Much Money Would You Be Happy Earning?
For example, set yourself a goal to earn $ 2 000.0 + every month.
This will be your benchmark to guide you work towards achieving this goal.
Why not all Goals are achievable?
- The reasons vary. Sometimes it’s down to setting unrealistic goals.
- People’s circumstances may have changed to be in a position to continue.
- The business climate may have changed causing a change of earlier plans or goals set.
- Lack of organisational skills can be the culprit.
The money people earn varies from one business to another. Some are contented with earning an extra £200-£500.
Other business owners prefer setting lower goals they can achieve than set unrealistic higher goals.
In any case, they will not achieve and end up in disappointment.
How Much Would You Be Ecstatic Earning?
Earning an income of six figures every month is a genuine reason to be ecstatic about.
It’s not a target you can easily achieve especially if your business is still in its infancy stage.
As time goes on and your business grows, a target of 6 figures is achievable.
How Much Time Are You Willing To Invest To Achieve Your Goals?
The more time you set aside to accomplish your goals the more successful you are.
Remember you have just launched a new business. A lot of things are at stake.
Are you willing to invest your own money and work long hours for little pay or no pay?
I’ve deliberately mentioned no pay because not all businesses make money the moment they start.
Especially small businesses struggle to maintain a positive net profit due to other expenses eating into your income.
What Are Action Plans?
Every business needs an action plan for it to run smoothly.
An action plan is a list of tasks you need to achieve on a daily basis to accomplish your goals. These are the goals you’ve already set for your business.
Without action plans your goals you set initially will all go to waste.
- Therefore, come up with a feasible action plan.
- Make a resolution for the new year.
- Don’t forget to add some details of how you are actually going to achieve those goals.
- Are you prepared to sacrifice your personal time and lifestyle, maybe for years?
- Write down the nitty-gritty of your daily, weekly and monthly activities.
- How much time are you willing to invest initially per week?
- When will you do this?
- What time will you use to follow up with contacts etc?
Types of financial goals
- You need money to start any business.
Where Do I Get The Money? Most businesses rely on money from savings, relatives, investors and bank loans.
- A lot of planning and implementation goes behind the scenes in any business.
- It’s not an easy thing to achieve your financial goals but it comes as a result of sheer hard work and making sacrifices.
- The more hours you invest in your business the bigger the harvest is going to be.
It’s as simple as that. There are no shortcuts.
There are many ways to make money online but if you chase them without setting your business goals it will come to nothing.
Never underestimate the effectiveness of business goals.
If you have any questions about this post, ‘How To Make Money Online With Goal Setting’ please leave them below. I will be more than happy to respond at the earliest convenience.