Getting Started Course Level 1
At this early stage – Level 1 lesson, members get to meet Kyle, the co-founder of Wealthy Affiliate. He introduces himself and gives you a breakdown of Lesson 1 – Getting Started Course.
As I mentioned, I joined WA on a FREE starter membership and it took me to the Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started Course (Level 1).
All in all, the course is comprised of 10 lessons. I made it a point to cover 1 lesson every day. In addition, I did daily Actions designed for each lesson. This led me to build the initial foundation of my online business.
CHOOSE AN INTEREST
Course Hints & Tips
- As a member, you are encouraged to ask questions from the community of over 100,000’s members, mostly experts, whenever they need help.
- After reading and watching the training, you are expected to take Actions on what you would’ve learned.
Actions (doing small tasks) is part of the learning curve.
Lesson 1 Tasks - Account Setup
Setting-up your account leads to better networking with community members. It also boosts your follower base.
People are more willing to help you if you have a profile. It adds some level of credibility on you as a member of the community. And it shows you are serious about SUCCESS.
After setting your account, the next thing is watching the Walk Through Video.
This video explains everything you need to know about WA starting from how to find your way on the WA platform, getting help and how WA will help you succeed in the online world.
Understanding Your Membership
The moment you join WA, you start with free Starter membership.
Let me explain how it is different from Premium membership. FREE starter membership has limited benefits compared to the Premium membership.
There are huge benefits that come with the Premium membership BUT you’re not under pressure to go premium. You’re free to do so whenever you are ready.
What Are The Benefits of Wealthy Affiliate FREE Starter Membership?
- At WA you get a rare opportunity to join a fantastic community of mostly experts. Everyone has the attitude of helping each other achieve success.
- You get access to the training course for Starter membership with 10 lessons.
- Starter Members can create and host 2 websites for free on the SiteRubix website building platform with its beautiful website themes to choose from that are suitable for every niche website.
- No credit card details are required when you join as a free member. You can remain a free member for as long as you like.
- Most Frequently Asked Question.
Can a free member reply to blogs? Unfortunately, free members can not leave comments on the platform.
- Can a free member write blogs? Also, free members have no access to writing blogs. That facility is only available during the first 7-day trial period.
When you join Premium membership within the first 7 days, you are entitled to some bonuses.
Now that I have covered the Free starter membership at WA, which I highly recommend, I now will move onto Premium Membership.
To Continue Reading My Journey With WA Click On The Link Below